Soft Tissue Therapy
Soft Tissue Mobilisation to Boost Resilience, Strength, Speed, and Recovery
FWe employ a range of modalities to improve soft tissue function and aid recovery. Such treatments include massage, Interferential current therapy, ultrasound, or traction. Where required, we can evaluate your body’s ability to produce efficient muscle contractions. By identifying weak muscles, we’re able to help you target these areas with specific exercises that teach the brain and muscles connections to use the right muscles for the job.
The result is an even distribution of work among muscle groups – Restoring the body to a strong, relaxed state for excellent performance. We use the Be Activated philosophy and technique, renowned amongst health practitioners and the fitness industry as the leading solution for stress management and enhancing muscle performance.
The Key Benefits of Muscle Activation
A stress-free body can go back to working at full capacity, with full energy. Muscle activation is an effective treatment for:
- Rehabilitation from injuries
- Correcting muscular imbalance & limited motion range
- Reduce pain from ageing and arthritis
- Reduce the impact of chronic illnesses
- Stress management
Who should consider Muscle Activation?
The benefits of muscle activation are vast, making it suitable for everyone. Be Activated can help those who:
- Are involved in endurance sports, weight training, dancing or gymnastics
- Have suffered a traumatic event or injury that has led to chronic pain or reduced function
- Experience muscle tightness and limited range of motion
Jumpstart your body into the correct form!