Rehabilitation and Injury Management
Save your Joints, Improve Flexibility, And Regain Peak Physical Performance
Spinal health is central to a properly functioning nervous system which affects muscular function and your immune system. Strength training in conjunction with chiropractic care helps you build lean muscle and strengthen bones and joints. With the correct your form, your muscles can perform and their peak. Strength training is an excellent way to achieve optimal results in your physical exercise, prevent injury, and it’s also a vital last step in successful rehabilitation.
Functional Movement improves strength, flexibility, balance, coordination and endurance with as little physical pressure on the body as possible.
Strength training is a physical exercise which uses weight and resistance to induce healthy muscle contractions. We work with you, advising which exercises are best suited for your body. We generally include exercises such as planking, push-ups, lunges, squats and can incorporate barbells, kettlebells, dumbbells and resistance bands. By combining specific exercises and sequences with flexibility training and stretching, you will gain proper form and motion control. The safety and precision of strength training enables you to pursue fitness without aggravating an existing injury and preventing new ones.
The Benefits of Strength Training
Strength training has a wide range of benefits, for recovery, athletic performance and overall well-being.
- Posture and core stability
- Range of motion, strength and endurance
- Oxygen flow and absorption
- Cognitive function & sleep quality
- Elasticity and elongate connective tissue
- Induce muscle memory
- Prevent injury
- Effective fitness with less stress on the heart than cardio
- Lower blood pressure and cholesterol
- Manage chronic illnesses (such as osteoporosis and arthritis)
- Decrease risk of dread diseases (such as cancer, diabetes and heart disease)
- Balance your hormone levels, reduce stress levels, depression and anxiety
When should you consider Strength Training?
Right now! Strength training is beneficial to all of us, not only athletes and fitness experts. It also helps you to regain full function, and even exceed pre-injury levels of fitness.
Contact us if you're interested in Strength Training to treat chronic pain, stubborn injuries or to increase fitness and make the most of your work out.